Melvin 'Alex' Barbee
- Retired Federal Law Enforcement Officer
- Military Veteran
As someone who has served my country and community over the past 35 years, I chose to become a realtor in December 2017 to assist homeowners in achieving the American Dream. My interest in real estate started in 2007 when I purchased my first investment property. I have worked with buyers, sellers and investors alike in closing their transactions, with a special passion for assisting veterans in finding a perfect home.
My objective is to provide clients with a top-notch customer experience while matching them with the best homes in Tennessee and surrounding areas. I take pride in listening to my client’s needs and finding a property that fits all of their unique wants and desires. Allow me to do the legwork while you concentrate on making the best real estate decision for you.
• National Associate of Realtors
• National Associate of Real Estate Brokers
• Memphis Area Associate of Realtors
• Military Relocation Professional
Additional Training Completed:
• Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans
• Working with Real Estate Investors: Understanding Investor Strategies
• The THDA "First-Time Homebuyer Class"
p: (901) 372-8003
a: 8820 Trinity Rd Ste. 101